Search Chords


[FANFIC] BAP RECOMMENDED - 형 [Hyung]



Sometimes when I get bored and have nothing to do, I'll open one of my favorite fanfiction sites and wandering for some good stories (Well sometimes I prefer with blood, bully, and inappropriate words involved, sometimes when I'm in a good mood I'll search for fluffy, randomly I'll search for angst, or smut -______- )

Here it is my favourite one on my fanfiction list which I just finish to read the whole story today, can't stop reread it over and over again (ya know, my time schedule in this three days is take a bath- read the fic- go to office - meeting with team - read the fic again - rest time - read the fic once more - go to home - spent six hours to only read this fic again! - go to sleep). Well, I don't mind at all spending my sleeping time to read this story, it's worth enough to read. So ya fellow bap shippers, banglo-daejae-himup shippers, I think I highly recommend you to save this fic on your favorite fiction lists*shrug


Title : 형 [Hyung]
Writer : Baby_Soulchild
Beta Reader : mkbaby / Joyschon
Chapters count : 100
Pairings : Banglo - Daejae - Himup
Rated : MA
WARNINGS : angst, violence, drama, suicide attempt, selfharm, murder, torture, rape, sex scenes, gay love.
Status : On-going
Link : http://bsc-fanfiction.tumblr.com/post/102473736990/hyung-chapters

I'm actually a banghim shipper but I just love this story so much, sooo I don't mind to read banglo or himup sometimes~
This is not my story, okaay?! I respect the writer alot.
I just some random fan of this fiction and I recommend you to read this awesome story *glare

PS: Why.. just WHY all writers love to give their reader a cliffhanger? (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

팬이예요~

이리야 팬~

About Me

Roses are reds, Violets are blue My name is Leereeya, and you're nugu? ^^

Meet The Author

You can call me Leereeya (red: illiya) I'm an easy going person, come from Bali - Indonesia :) My hobbies are listening to music, writing songs, and reading novels~ Feel free to talk with me ~