Search Chords


[REVIEW] EXO - Call Me Baby MV




Finally I watched something good in the beginning of April and I couldn't hide my happiness~
 It's EXO with their new Music Video every bodeeeeh!


(Don't deny, You look like this when hearing they sing) *wigle wigle*

My first comment after seeing the first minute of this video is, 
"Oh my god, what are you doing with Kai's hair, stylist noona?" *shrug*

And after that boom boom boom, what makes me shocked is
 GOD DAMN IT, IS THAT XIUMIN?

Finally, after shipping Xiumin for along time,
SM gives him more lines to sing and more dance part~
So now you realize my baby Xiumin is talented enough to get that spot huh?
It's actually hard to find Xiumin take the center spot back then,
he usually dances in the back (even though he's not that powerful like Kai BUT I found no problem in his choreo, I admit he's good. Sometimes it makes me think, why he didn't get more part?),
I just hearing him sing about three lines on Wolf's MV and hardly see him speaking on variety/ reality shows
And my patience is paid with this Call Me Baby MV..
Take that spot dude! You deserve it!



Is it just me who thought Lay was so freakin' hot in blonde?

 And WHAT THE HELL are you doing in EXO's MV, Taehyung?! 
*points to Baekhyunㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Why they swayed their hips too much? Damn Tease~
Never don't mind about a thing! Yehet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

팬이예요~

이리야 팬~

About Me

Roses are reds, Violets are blue My name is Leereeya, and you're nugu? ^^

Meet The Author

You can call me Leereeya (red: illiya) I'm an easy going person, come from Bali - Indonesia :) My hobbies are listening to music, writing songs, and reading novels~ Feel free to talk with me ~