Search Chords


[RANDOM] BTS V Dancing with High Heels



Oh my gosh I'm soooo damn tired reading many articles about BTS's controversies nowadays.
Yeah yeah, People can say anything, they can express anything.
But only true fans will stand til the end.
How could you told yourself a fan when you have no faith to your idol?

Let's stop talking about controversies -__-
Anyway~
Today I saw this video,
I was like ASDFGASDFGH
V dancing with high heels in Star King! 
Cr: LUNA LEDGER
Oh my gawd!!!! V!
How could you easily dance with that heels?
I'm sure I'll fall right away if I wear those freakin' high heels and dance like thatㅋㅋㅋ

You little god damn tease! Stop provoke me with those hips *nose bleed*
귀여, 섹시~ ^^
So sexy when he dances I Need U with that shoes (I asume that's a 7cm or 9cm high heels?)

I can't help but laugh when Leeteeuk ask 기분 좋아요? (Feel good?)
V then jumped and giggled 아이좋아~ (I like it)
Smile more V!
It's good to see uri little freakin' cute 4D alien smile again <333

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

팬이예요~

이리야 팬~

About Me

Roses are reds, Violets are blue My name is Leereeya, and you're nugu? ^^

Meet The Author

You can call me Leereeya (red: illiya) I'm an easy going person, come from Bali - Indonesia :) My hobbies are listening to music, writing songs, and reading novels~ Feel free to talk with me ~