Search Chords


[VID] BTS 방탄소년단 - Dope/Sick Acoustic Cover [ARMY Style]



Eoseowa, Bangtaneun choahaji?
Annyeong~ Leereeya is back with another cover~
Gosh, there are so many kpop group debuted in June, It's hard to remember all of 'em -__-
Among all of the good songs, well, I decided to cover Bangtan, my favorite boyband group.. the reason? yeah, they never failed to awe me and this song is glued in my head already..
Why ARMY Style?
cuz this is totally a fan version of Bangtan's Dope/ Sick song.. I made an arrangement almost in entire song to match the acoustic cover also a lil bit modification in lyrics, you can hear in the last verse I change the "Ironge bangtan style" to "Ironge Army Style" :p
You can hear a TOTAL change in Suga dan RapMon's part.. DID THEY HUMAN OR ALIEN? HOW COULD THEY DO RAP THAT FAST?
I made many mistakes in video taking especially in their part ㅋㅋㅋ
I think I'm failed to make a good cover.. 실패? ㅋㅋㅋ
This cover is a bit different from my previous covers raiite? Well, I have my own reason. I want parodying Jimin's part when he takes off his glasses, throws papers to air and it awesomely falls down behind him.. but once again, I'm failed.. -____-;
This is my only way to support BTS, I can't buy their original CDs because there's no music store in my city LoL
I know them only from youtube and because of the slow connection I got here, sometimes I must wait at least 45mins to only watch a 4mins MV.. I don't know if I can regard myself as an ARMY bcause of this.. ㅋㅋㅋ
I just hope anybody who listening to this cover will love BTS more..
Soo.. Hope ya like it!
Comment, rate, and subscribe are very welcome~
Pyororoong!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

팬이예요~

이리야 팬~

About Me

Roses are reds, Violets are blue My name is Leereeya, and you're nugu? ^^

Meet The Author

You can call me Leereeya (red: illiya) I'm an easy going person, come from Bali - Indonesia :) My hobbies are listening to music, writing songs, and reading novels~ Feel free to talk with me ~