Search Chords


[VID] B2ST 비스트 - Yey 예이 Short Acoustic Cover

There will be no full version of this cover, because I use my weekend to flight to other cities, gosh, so tiring~
I actually want to upload my on working cover.But since this song is done before the other one, so I decide to upload this cover first.
This song is catchy, a bit different with their usual songs, mainly about heart breaking love. Yey makes me remember with their last cheer song, Beautiful Night, which is one of my favorite B2ST songs. And I have to say 'Yey' is full with HARD notes (in my opinion), especialy Yoseob part, the sogi dalko dalha part, it takes more time to remember it XD

Hope you enjoy the cover~ Forgive my nasal voice, I don't know why my voice sounds like that ㅋㅋㅋ~ Comment, rate, subscribe are very welcome~

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

팬이예요~

이리야 팬~

About Me

Roses are reds, Violets are blue My name is Leereeya, and you're nugu? ^^

Meet The Author

You can call me Leereeya (red: illiya) I'm an easy going person, come from Bali - Indonesia :) My hobbies are listening to music, writing songs, and reading novels~ Feel free to talk with me ~