Search Chords


[REVIEW] BTS - I NEED U (MV,Original,Prologue)


I warn you, you need tissue before watching this video. God damn it, I got mixed feelings.. Huhuhu ㅠㅠ
As a fans, music lover, kpop lover, I could say their video is an ART.. It's so beautifuuuuul~
How could these boys made me excited in the middle of night?

On Stage - Prologue version
 
On Stage - Prologue version with english translate
(cr: MinSuga@YT)

After watching this,
Music Video version
(cr:1theK@YT)
and give more attention to this,
Original version
(cr:1theK@YT)

I'm not sure if this vid is a game of "past" and "present" or "reality" and "imagination", or maybe both of them.. They combined it so well.. Whoa daebak..
Even though the prologue has come out, still, I'M CONFUSED OF WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THEM! Hiing.. ㅠㅠ
Especially the biggest question in my head is WHO IS JIN IN THIS STORY?
Well, what do I have now is just an imagination, assumption, speculation, blah blah blah of the main story of this video.. Let our mind wondering wildly until they release the full version, kay? ㅋㅋㅋ

PS: All of this assumption are written with broken english, english is not my first language so please bear with it.. ㅋㅋㅋ
And everything written here is only a speculation kay?

*

All of the character died - (except Jin?)

This is the first poin of view. All of the characters died. Jin and Taehyung is still survive in the beginning of prologue version. But later in the end, Taehyung die. Not sure about Jin though.

1.The prologue video reminds us of "how the members die" in original version:
JHope sleep weakly in the wall before Suga joins him to take a picture with Jongkook, reminds us of how he faints in the street. Both prologue version and original version, take a scene when Rapmon fill the gasoline. Suga plays with his lighter, reminds us of how he burns his room. Jimin while sleeping in the back of truck,reminds us when he's shivering in the bath tub. What I don't really get is Jungkook and Taehyung connection.






Well, this makes me confused alot..
If Jhope dies, he will just sleep when Suga comes and take a picture with him. In the prologue version, he opens his eyes the same like what he did after fainting in the street. Does it mean he's alive?
Suga burns his room down, but in the prologue version, Jungkook blow out the lighter. Does it mean he safe Suga in the present time?
Jimin sleeping in the back truck and JHope covers him with blanket, in original version he comes out from the bath tub, shivering. Does it mean he survive?
It's kinda like There will always be someone beside you in every depressed moments you have. They will safe you in your hardest life. I'm here for you
So.... Did the six members actually die or not? -___-

*
2. The picture of horizon
The picture in the end of original version is the same with the one Jin have. Jin asks "Should we go here?" and gets a nod from the members. It is like their memorable place for them. This is the place where Taehyung decides to jumps. Isn't the horizon looks so white and remembering us about er- heaven?




*

3. Speculation for every members
My speculation for JHope is.. he tried to get rid his addiction to drugs, you can see he emptied the bottle and throws the pills in fire. But seems like he failed, in the end he come back to his addiction, as he chug down all the pills he has, then fainted in the side street.
Or Is he actually sick? He tired to eat all of his medication, so he burns the pills to fire. Molla. -___-"



My speculation for Jimin
All we know, Jimin drowns in the water, shivering and crying. People had said he suffers a great depression. What makes me wondering a lot is, what is written in the letter which he burn? Maybe that's held a reason of Jimin's problem. Hmm..


My speculation for Taehyung..
Hmm.. It's hard to guess whether he's actually died or not. In prologue version you can see he hugs Jin when they meet, means he still alive when all of his friends already died (except Jin). But before the credits, he jumps down to the sea. Maybe he decides to commit suicide after he kills 'a man' whom I assume as his father. There's no use to live anymore. Everything I had is already gone. My life is empty. I have no one now.

A bit out of topic, I don't know why but I have a feeling that Rapmon and Taehyung have some sort of relation. The way they laying down together in the night, Taehyung draw a cat (dog - mouse  eer -___- whatever thing he paint on the pool's wall) above RapMon's body, the fact that Rapmon is the one who wake Taehyung up when he's sleeping in the pool. Not sure if they're actually siblings or just a close friend.




In the beginning of prologue version, Taehyung says "Hyung, Jo jigeum bogoshipo/ Hyung, I miss you". The translation from Min Suga version, he says "I want to see you".
If he really did the phone call after his accident, "hyung" refers to someone who we predict still alive, none other than Jin.
Like I said before, I think Taehyung and Rapmon have some sort of relation. So, If the one Taehyung refers as a hyung is Rapmon, who already dies before him, it means Taehyung just pretend to speak with him. Mentioning that he miss his hyung alot and want to meet him in afterlife.


Taehyung's acting is so... ㅠㅠ I feel so melancholy here~


 And here it is the last scene before he jumps to the sea.. That smile.. I don't how to describe it.. It's like he wanna say "It's okay, I'll follow you"

Is it just me or I don't know- when I watch all the died members hand gesture before Taehyung smile scene, it doesn't look like they want to prevent Taehyung to jump, instead they persuade Taehyung to just do it- to follow them so they can be together again. Only Jin doesn't give the hand gesture to Tae. If this is what really happened, then the words Rapmon write on the fogged glass is not for Tae, but instead for Jin.

My speculation for Rapmon..
I'm actually not sure about RapMon's story. I didn't see him die like any other members. He got an ambiguous character, a confusing storyline after Jin. I also didn't know who actually he is. All we know he works at the gas station, people threat him like nobody. And like I said before, I think he has some sort relation with Taehyung.

In prologue version Rapmon write "You need to survive"


But the next question come is "for who?". For Jin who we speculate still alive? For himself? Or maybe for Taehyung, so the younger won't make a same mistake like he did?

Did Rapmon die?
Then why he died?
Most people said he died because he burns the gas station with cigarette. I do believe RapMon is also dies, because in the end of prologue video, you can see the picture which Rapmon's previously takes with Jin and Suga in it, is actually a selfie of Jin. So this point I conclude Suga and Rapmon are died. But why? Dunno.

This thing really disturb me, Does the lollipop actually means cigarette? because we can see the lollipop turns to cigarette when Rapmon's throw it down . Maybe they have to distinguish the cigar with lollipop so it's suitable for everyone from any ages to watch the vid ㅋㅋㅋ

My speculation for Jungkook is..
He got a car accident after dealing with some thugs. That's how uri Jungkookie dies in this story.

After seeing Jungkook and Suga, I got a same feeling like I have with Rapmon and Taehyung. Something must be happened between them. They're too way close to each other. Wherever we see Jungkook, there's Suga beside him, and so the opposite. But the feeling is a bit different. Did they- involved in an unrequited love?
All Suga moments I got.. Suga hugs Jungkook when they cuddling together, Jungkook pushes Suga trolley when they playing in the deserted pool, Jungkook joins Suga while Jin wants to take a picture of JHope sleeping, Jungkook sleeps on Suga's lap, Suga embrace Jungkook when the maknae sits in the beach, Jungkook looks towards Suga with a sad expression. All of this interaction makes me wonder what kind of relation they have. Sibling? Best friend?  Lover?




You can see here, Jungkook has teary eyes when Suga sits beside him. Like he regrets something. Maybe he regrets because he dies earlier than Suga, or he feels sorry because he left his hyung without saying nothing.
And soon after his sad expression return to a happy one, like a relieve someone has finally come to meet him. Suga has follow him.

My speculation for Suga
In the right picture, Suga's hand trails to the pillow beside him. Like someone usually sleep there, he's waiting that someone to come. He misses this someone. If that someone is Jungkook, then the story will be, Something happen between them -like quarrel or something- Jungkook left Suga's place, Jungkook dies because of car accident, Suga feels sorry and empty without him, then he decides to die to follow Jungkook. 

I thought this scene is cool. Standing with fire. Suga is standing in his motel room, he burns his room down. No one can stop him anymore. Jungkook is died already.






There's a scene from music video when Jungkook almost got hit by a car, then the part changes to Suga
like he doesn't wanna see what will happen to Jungkook next.

That's whyyy I think something must be happen between them. :p

My speculation for Jin..
Jin really having a big role here. Like I said in the beginning, I'm still confused of who is he actually.
I assumed he's the only one who still alive when all of his friends left him. Because he's the one who drives the car, holds the camera and camcorder all the time.





I don't know actually what character he is and what will happen to him. The opening of original version, Jin holds white petals in a room, all with white decoration (I'm wondering if he's on his own room or actually in hospital-because everything in white).
Jin puts down six lily petals on the floor, six reflection of petals on his chest, not really sure what it means. I assumed the petal is a symbol to his friends. He is trying to remember his six friends who already passed away. That his friends are precious and he still keeps them on his heart.


I jump to the prologue version, when Jin holds the camcorder and records his friends, or did he actually not really record it and just rewind the scene that already happen in the same place? Molla. It's like Jin  remembering the time when they've been together in that place. There's one part in the prologue video when Jin records a butterfly, but when he look to where his friends supposed to play, they're gone. He looks longingly. The pool is empty.



Did he sick? I don't know much about medical, it's kinda like he's having Schizophrenia or something related to imagination. It's hard to make the difference between what's real and what's not, which one is reality and which one is imagination. He want to trick his mind, that his friends are always beside him. He always remember the day when he's playing with the members.




And the last part on the prologue version makes me wonder if Jin is actually decide to commit suicide and want to follow his friend.

Finally he realize his friends is all gone after seeing the photo in dashboard. No Suga in it, and Rapmon is not the one who take the picture but him. All the journey with his friends his only his imagination. (Maybe he wants his friend to deliver him before he die?eeeer- not sure about that)




 *

I tried to predict the sequence of their death:

I don't get a clue of JHope and Jimin
Jungkook died earlier than Suga, Suga follows him after
Jin is the last
Taehyung is still alive when he hugs Jin in prologue version, so he dies before Jin
Rapmon dies before Taehyung and Jin, the members whos still survive

Okay, if prologue version means a story which Jin develops to remember the exact story of what really happen in real life, and let's say my assumption number 1 is true-"The prologue video reminds us of "how the members die" in original version" (it means Jin want to reminiscing his friends death in his imagination), then the sequence of their death is Jhope (Jin replace his death by sleeping), Jungkook (I dunno why I put him here.. he is either after Jhope or Rapmon), Suga (he plays with the lighter), Rapmon (he writes a last message to the survivor, or either after he fill the gas. Not really sure), Jimin (Jin disguise his death by shivering behind the truck), Taehyung (jump to the sea) and the last- Jin

Jin actually doesn't want them to die, maybe, just maybe, that's why in prologue version JHope open his eyes again, Suga's lighter is blown by Jungkook, Jhope covers Jimin with blanket.

*

All of the character still alive

In this point of view, let's say we never exactly see every characters are actually died.
JHope open his eyes after fainting in the sidewalk.
Jimin comes out from the bath tub.
Suga can escape from the room before everything burns.
The car never hits Jungkook
Never once in the video picturing an explosion of gas station where Rapmon works.
Jin is not die.
Taehyung is- just Taehyung. Maybe he jumps because he wants to swim with all fish in the sea XD

I do want to believe they all still alive, if so, it will match the title album 'the most beautiful moment in life'
But it will hard to answer this question, "Why there's no Suga in Jin's selfie picture? Where's rapmon?"

*

Keeeut!!!
Wow.. I didn't realize I've already write too many words.. And my english doesn't improve at all *sigh* Hope you understand what did I blabber about.
That's all of my speculation, do you have something in your mind? Let me know by leaving your comment in the comment section, chingu-ya~~
If my speculation goes wrong, let's just said I'm posting a fanfiction about BTS here..ㅋㅋㅋ
But I do wish they actually all alive..
Oh! And one more! I'll get a goosebumps if BigHit release an official statement - the only one who actually died is Jin, the rest member still alive... Hahaha..

And BTS never fails to excite me. Seems like there's part 2 coming soon in October.. Aish I can't wait anymore <33


Let's cheer for the boys,ARMYs!


2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Really appreciate your analysis! About Suga and Jungkook, I remember seeing a flash of Kookie curling up on a bed(white sheets, presumably Suga's bed?) in INU MV. It might be real, but I'm not sure(I like where it's hinting, but I don't think Bighit would make this kind of setting?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the one who curling up in fetal position is Jin, because he's wearing white shirt in I Need U MV..
      And yeah, I also think the same, Bighit wouldn't make such setting because Sugakookie shipper will dying of happiness if that's true.. XD
      That's why I'm still not sure what's the relation between them.. :3

      Delete

 

팬이예요~

이리야 팬~

About Me

Roses are reds, Violets are blue My name is Leereeya, and you're nugu? ^^

Meet The Author

You can call me Leereeya (red: illiya) I'm an easy going person, come from Bali - Indonesia :) My hobbies are listening to music, writing songs, and reading novels~ Feel free to talk with me ~