Search Chords


[RANDOM] BAP Comeback - Mato Puzzle Solved

Anyone excited to hear BAP's comeback?
They will be back at November 15th~
Well, I'm not excited, but SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!! XDD


The crossword puzzle was released at 11:15 AM on the 12th, which is the same as the date of their November 15th comeback. TS Entertainment revealed, "There are messages that the members wanted to tell fans, as well as information of their new album. The passwords in the puzzle will be revealed regularly until the comeback."
Source: allkpop

Urgh I really love this kind of puzzle.. How many words you got in this Mato Puzzle? Mine is 52 words~ ^^



Horizontal from left to right
  1. I<3U    =  I love you too X3
  2. WITHYOU
  3. ANGEL
  4. NOMERCY
  5. FOREVERWITHME
  6. MATO
  7. REBOOT
  8. CUT
  9.  NO
  10. LAY
  11. BEG
  12. TS
  13. EXTRA+
  14. POWER
  15. ROOT
  16. 1004
  17. THANKU
  18. ST@R
  19. JONGUP
  20. HOWRU
  21. RETURN
  22. CHAN
  23. THEKINGISBACK    =   Ohyeah!!! The king is back, Baby!!
  24. ONE

 Horizontal from right to left
  1.  HUG
  2. YOUNGJAE

Vertical up to down
  1. FORCE
  2. PERFECT
  3. LOVEU
  4. MATOBOT       =  XD
  5. R&B
  6. WERYOUNG
  7. JOKO
  8. INTRO
  9. ZELO
  10. 151115
  11. BLIND
  12. AREUREADY   =  I can't wait anymore
  13. DAEHYUN
  14. REMAIN
  15. YOUNGWILD&FREE

Vertical down to up
  1. APHRODITE   =   Seriously BAP? I smile widely when I found this word.. <33

Diagonal from upper left to bottom right
  1. BANG
  2. BEHAPPY
  3. MATRIX
  4. TRUE

Diagonal from upper right to bottom left
  1. BAP
  2. ROSE   =  Will this be their new track?
  3. GUY

Diagonal bottom left to upper right
  1. BABY
  2. TAKEYOUTHERE
  3. BED  = How could I find this word? XD


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

팬이예요~

이리야 팬~

About Me

Roses are reds, Violets are blue My name is Leereeya, and you're nugu? ^^

Meet The Author

You can call me Leereeya (red: illiya) I'm an easy going person, come from Bali - Indonesia :) My hobbies are listening to music, writing songs, and reading novels~ Feel free to talk with me ~