Search Chords


[VID] BTS 방탄소년단 - Run Acoustic Cover (HwaYangYeonHwa Series)



Nah-uh..

Works really consume almost all of my free time..
I can't read my fav fanfics, have no time to check BTS update, I didn't even know when the boys having their first performance of Run at MAMA.. Urgh..


Made this cover in one day; Thanks god there's a day called Saturday so I can do all the cover arrangement, practice, record instrument sounds, take the vocal, mixing, record the video, EVERYTHING.. I'm not really satisfied with the outcome.. I can't even smile when recording this vid ㅋㅋㅋ
I wish I could make a good arrangement for this song, but then again, time prevent me to make it happen.. Eventho this is done in a short time, I'm glad I can finish this cover or I will suffer a big regret in my entire life -bcauseit'sBTSwe'retalkingabout-.. -_____-;

I'm going to hibernate after uploading this vid!
So I hope you enjoy this cover..
It's HwaYangYeonHwa Series, so I think you'll get the hint why my cover turn out like this ;) Oh you know me so well I never made 'an ordinary cover' right? ㅋㅋㅋ
Spread the love for the boys with acoustics~
Pyororong~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

팬이예요~

이리야 팬~

About Me

Roses are reds, Violets are blue My name is Leereeya, and you're nugu? ^^

Meet The Author

You can call me Leereeya (red: illiya) I'm an easy going person, come from Bali - Indonesia :) My hobbies are listening to music, writing songs, and reading novels~ Feel free to talk with me ~