Search Chords


[VID] EXO 엑소 - Monster Acoustic Cover



Wohoo~ 
A new cover has born the world~ ㅋㅋㅋ

Because lately I got may things to do (work work work work work work  -___- ), I have not enough time to cover the full song *which I regret badly*
I made this cover in one day, so there will be many unfixed part.. huft.. And waee I didn't get some good idea for the adlib? *sigh*
Maybe this is why this cover turned  like a thriller one??ㅋㅋㅋ

Anyway I want you to enjoy the cover..
Comments and subscribes are welcome..
Chords will available shortly in my blog (I'll post it after I finished with my work of course) ~
Pyororong!
Ps: Forgive my smirk in the end of this video.. Muahaha XD I'm too lazy to cut it.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

팬이예요~

이리야 팬~

About Me

Roses are reds, Violets are blue My name is Leereeya, and you're nugu? ^^

Meet The Author

You can call me Leereeya (red: illiya) I'm an easy going person, come from Bali - Indonesia :) My hobbies are listening to music, writing songs, and reading novels~ Feel free to talk with me ~