Search Chords


[VID] BTS 방탄소년단 - Blood Sweat & Tears 피 땀 눈물 Acoustic Cover

The concept, the unique melody, the meaning behind the lyrics, the sharp choreo, their gaze, their sexiness (V-ah.. can't you just keep your tongue inside your mouth? you ruin my bias list because of your licking lips habit.. Jeez -_-) makes me love this song so so much..
In the other words, 피 땀 눈물 is an art I would love to  hear everyday even in my super busy day..
I'm so proud of them.. BTS never dissapoint me..

My bias is definitely the sweet Suga, the swag Agust D and the dorky Min Yoongi..
A black haired Yoongi with choker and poker face is sooo freakin' hot.. 
I can't stop fan girling because of him~
I'm also one out of Yoonmin shipper in this world.. of course I'm screaming like crazy when seeing every single bit of Yoonmin moment in their video (Yoongi slapped Jimin's head, Yoongi closed Jimin's eyes with his hand, they faced each other with an apple on Jimin's hand and a black eye cover on Yoongi's hand, Again Yoongi covered Jimin's eye - *I'm screaming like crazy here*, and the last but not least, Yoongi pulled Jimin's hand and run together..)
My heart and brain is burned because of this cute moment really..

Anyway don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe~
Pyororong!



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

팬이예요~

이리야 팬~

About Me

Roses are reds, Violets are blue My name is Leereeya, and you're nugu? ^^

Meet The Author

You can call me Leereeya (red: illiya) I'm an easy going person, come from Bali - Indonesia :) My hobbies are listening to music, writing songs, and reading novels~ Feel free to talk with me ~