Search Chords


[VID] Heize 헤이즈 (feat Han Soo Ji 한수지) - Round and round (Goblin 도깨비 OST) Vocal Cover


This is my third cover of Goblin,  Heize 헤이즈 (feat Han Soo Ji 한수지) - Round and round (Goblin 도깨비 OST) Vocal Cover

To honestly say, what makes me love this song is because of Han SooJi's unique voice in the 50 seconds version..
So I have nothing much to say when the full version is come out without Han Sooji's name as the main vocalist..
But still, I wanna cover this song...

I found it hard to memorize the song in the beginning.. :p
It's actually from 'as day goes by' to 'the sun goes down' part, the song writer use different melody in every verse or bridge..
It takes 2 days (or more?) for me to remember it!

If this cover sounds terrible, mian.. If you find many out of tune voice, once again, mian..
I really have no intended to damage your ears.. Hehe :p



Credit piano instrument: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fk1ZRHxrjA by DooPiano
Check out his/ her channel to get more beautiful piano cover!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

팬이예요~

이리야 팬~

About Me

Roses are reds, Violets are blue My name is Leereeya, and you're nugu? ^^

Meet The Author

You can call me Leereeya (red: illiya) I'm an easy going person, come from Bali - Indonesia :) My hobbies are listening to music, writing songs, and reading novels~ Feel free to talk with me ~