Search Chords


[RANDOM] Announcement from me!


Hello there everybody!
How are you?
I'm really sorry for my semi hiatus..
It's already 5 weeks already since my last update and many of you may wondering,
"Where the hell are you?"

Well.. I have a bad news guys..
I've been sick nowadays.. huft
My throat is sore, I'm always coughing hard, and my body is sooo damn tired lately~
I have to take a rest for at least one month.. *sigh*

Aaaaand what makes me annoyed much is there are many kpop group released good songs when I get this sore throat!!! Urgh I hate it --____--
Some of my fav comeback are BAP with Wake Me Up (Yaay for Bang Yongguk comeback!), GOT7 with Never Ever (I luuurve this song so so much, especially the brrraah part wkwkwk), Monsta X with Beautiful (I really want to cover this song, seriously this is beautiful), Highlight with Plz Don't be sad (Never ever tired to hear this.. so addicting)
I want to cover these songs badly but I can't..
I always end up coughing after speaking for about 5 minutes at least.. -___- It's almost impossible for me to sing without screaming like a dead chicken..
Soooo I will take my time to heal this throat first..
Then I'll comeback with a new cover..
I hope you don't mind to wait~
Love you all!

Hugs and kisses
-Leereeya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

팬이예요~

이리야 팬~

About Me

Roses are reds, Violets are blue My name is Leereeya, and you're nugu? ^^

Meet The Author

You can call me Leereeya (red: illiya) I'm an easy going person, come from Bali - Indonesia :) My hobbies are listening to music, writing songs, and reading novels~ Feel free to talk with me ~