Search Chords


[VID] When a Kpop Fan tried to watch Thai BL.. Love by Chance ep 7 Reaction



This is an honest reaction of a newbie in BL stories XD I’m such a baby in this new world.
And as you can see, I'm so high in this video wkwkwk

Lately, I have a lil free time and decided to watch thai series. YT recommend me LBC (after watching Sotus and 2moons~) and I develop to love this story.
I think LBC will be like 2moons, where all the handsome actors having a cute relationship with their pairing.
Booiii I’m so wrong. lol This is the hottest and in the same time, the cutest BL I’ve ever seen in my life wkwkwk.
I’m screaming so much in the 6th episode (y’all know already which part I refer to ;) ) and I decided to record myself in the 7th episode to see my own reaction. Sometimes I laughed when seeing my own expression every time the kissing scenes come out. Not that I hate it, but it’s just a whole new thing to me. ;)

Ini serial emang bikin baper yah, maapkeun kalo komennya nyeleneh. XD
Tapi itu bener2 dari hati yang paling dalam, asegh.

For my beloved subscribers who patiently wait for my cover video, I promise will come back soon after this video uploaded ;) Annyeong~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

팬이예요~

이리야 팬~

About Me

Roses are reds, Violets are blue My name is Leereeya, and you're nugu? ^^

Meet The Author

You can call me Leereeya (red: illiya) I'm an easy going person, come from Bali - Indonesia :) My hobbies are listening to music, writing songs, and reading novels~ Feel free to talk with me ~