Search Chords


[RANDOM] BAP Matrix Teasers


The king is back BABYs!!
I can't wait anymore for 151115 :'(
Really miss 'em alot, it's been one year already~
Judging by these teasers, this comeback will become a big hit, I really anticipate it..
Their performance, song, and dance must be make an AWESOME comeback!
And November will be the death of me because all my favorite group will have a comeback this month..
BTS, Vixx, and BAP!!!!!!!!
I hope I have time to cover their songs ;33333

Their album will consist of 5 tracks:
Track 1: Take you there
Track 2: Monologue(Intro)
Track 3: Young, Wild, and Free [Title]
Track4: Be Happy
Track 5: Blind
All of the songs is good, but I really anticipating Young, Wild, and Free AND Blind..
These two tracks sounds catchy and I already missed Zelo's LTE rap~

B.A.P [MATRIX] Teaser Video - Bang Yong Guk
Our producer, leader, my Bias finally will make a comeback soon!! Hooray!!
That smirks in the end.. *dies*
Do you want to kill Babys with that smirk leader-ah? ;)

B.A.P [MATRIX] Teaser Video - JONG UP
Oho!
Jongup look so rockz here!
Can't wait anymore to see his dance!!

B.A.P [MATRIX] Teaser Video - ZELO
 What The??
Our baby Zelo is changed to a man everybodeeh *joy*
He looks HOT eventhough he just standing there with black suit and black hair..
Duh.. You kill me with that stare Zelo-ah~
.
 Watch the vid. Gasped at 0:14. Screaming XD. Watch til the end. Screaming XD. Push the reply button. Watch the teaser again. Screaming XD
Is it just me or everybody did the same?

B.A.P [MATRIX] Teaser Video - HIM CHAN
asdfghjkl I don't know what to say but I'm really in to a fangirling mode right now~
Himchaniie!! ^.^

B.A.P [MATRIX] Teaser Video - YOUNG JAE
Gosh, Youngjae is just running but I'm already dying of happiness..^^

B.A.P [MATRIX] Teaser Video - DAE HYUN
BTS Taehyung: Baekhyun eomma!!! Daehyun appa is back!!! *screams* *Baekhyun comes with a kitchen knife in his hand*
Finally Hyun family is back.. Hohoho.. ^^
Okay, I know Daehyun is good at singing..
But that high notes- tch- DO YOU KNOW YOU ALREADY.RUIN.MY.BIAS.LIST.DAEHYUN-AH?


B.A.P 4TH MINI ALBUM [MATRIX] Highlight Medley(수록곡 메들리)
Usually when my fav group make a comeback album/ mini album, I'll just love several songs from the list
But HOW COME I LOVE ALL SONGS IN THIS ALBUM?
AND WHY YOU ONLY GIVE ME 5 TRACKS, BAP OPPA?!
CAN'T I GET MORE?

Credit vid to TSENT2008 @YT


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

팬이예요~

이리야 팬~

About Me

Roses are reds, Violets are blue My name is Leereeya, and you're nugu? ^^

Meet The Author

You can call me Leereeya (red: illiya) I'm an easy going person, come from Bali - Indonesia :) My hobbies are listening to music, writing songs, and reading novels~ Feel free to talk with me ~