Search Chords


[VID] BAP 비에이피 - Young, Wild, and Free Acoustic Cover


Intro part:
 Hi guys (Hoo)
It's been awhile, drop the beat now
One year is passing like hella crazy
Babys just know how to don't give up y'all
The king is back
BAP Young, Wild, and Free

Yeah because Babys never give up of their certain alien called BAP..
And BAP never give up of their Babys..

The king's comeback at least need a cover raite?
So here you are, BAP Young, Wild & Free Acoustic Version, a bit groovy than my usual cover..
I do all the recording and arrangement, starts from midnight until the dawn, because it's so fuckin' noisy in the afternoon  --____--
So forgive meh if you find cracked voice and sloopy guitar play, I'm not a pro, so yeah~ don't expect much..
Chords? I don't even know what's the name of chords I used in this cover.. ㅋㅋㅋ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

팬이예요~

이리야 팬~

About Me

Roses are reds, Violets are blue My name is Leereeya, and you're nugu? ^^

Meet The Author

You can call me Leereeya (red: illiya) I'm an easy going person, come from Bali - Indonesia :) My hobbies are listening to music, writing songs, and reading novels~ Feel free to talk with me ~