Search Chords


[REVIEW] Theory (part 2): What you didn't notice in Skydive MV


Pyororong! We meet again with part 2 !
This time I'm going to discuss about what's a 'hidden message' that we forgot to notice in Skydive MV...
After watching this video I'm actually so curious about Jongup. I finally decided to re watch the MV from beginning.
Did you realize this?

1. 999 or 666 tattoos on Jongup's finger
Let's focus to Jongup's hands in their game scene. We can see 999 tattoo in his fingers.
If you googled what's the meaning behind number 999, here's what you get:
Angel Number 999 brings a message that certain aspects of your life are coming to a close and/or an important phase or cycle is ending. 
999 is an angel number. 9 means completion, because it's the last number in single digit.


But wait..
Don't forget there's a dot in every circle in number 9.

Well.. It's a bit out of topic, but have you ever play billiard? To make a difference between 6 and 9, they'll add a dot or line under the said number. 6 and 9.

So instead of 999 like we see in the picture, I assume that tattoo is read 666 which is a famous number refer to satan or the wild beast (or maybe in this video its refer to their group member which contain six person?).

Once again I googled it and found the meaning of 666
So back to the Bible, where in Chapter 13 of The Book of Revelation, it reads: "Let the one with understanding reckon the meaning of the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666." As the video explains, the English word "reckon" comes from the Greek word for "calculate" or "solve"
So from the beginning I think they want to give a hint to us, that Jongup is an angel but turn to become a devil. That's why no one expect the so calm Jongup will turn in to a character of a bad murderer in this MV.

2.  The "CEBEP" Tattoo
Once again, look closer to Jongup's tattoo in his left hand. We can see "CEBEP" and a rising sun above that word.


I googled it again! XD (I'm so curious ya know..) and found this
The word "CEBEP" (sever; north) on the back of the hand indicate time done in a Northern prison (Siberia, or Magadan)
Source: Wikipedia
Did Jongup is actually an ex-convict? Hmmm.. I'm not sure.. but looking to all the tattoo and his behavior, maybe he ever go to a prison because he murder someone in the past.

3.A man fixing his button
Remember this picture?
There's a silhouette of a man fixing his button in the right bottom corner of their comeback schedule poster. Look to the next picture.. Jongup wear a suit with a same square shape button ..
  

And now in the left bottom corner in this photo, you can see Jongup fixing his button. The same posture with that comeback schedule poster. 
So from the start of Skydive MV, they want to show us who's actually the real X Man in the team.. 
(You can see this scene  @01:22)

4. Skydive MV related to Angel MV
For the first time I just thinking, why they release a 10 minutes Music Video? Isn't it too long?
But well yeah, I think the production team is smarter than us..
They make this MV exactly in 10:04 long. 10:04 => 1004
Get the clue? 1004 is a title song from their first full length studio album, First Sensibility.
And now they comeback with second studio album, Noir, including a title track, Skydive. I think they want to make a relation between their first studio album and second studio album. Indicating that Noir is the continuation of their first album, First Sensibility. (and simply want us to remember again about their previous MV). Soo that's why TS makes this MV become a 10:04 minute length (or is it just a coincidence? wkwkwk)
 
1004 has a same pronunciation with 'Angel' in Korea. Still remember 1004 MV? Jongup in 1004 era become an angel with broken wings.. And Skydive concept is a total opposite of 1004.. It's kinda want to portray of how a fallen angel turn to a devil in the cruel world.

I also already discuss before about a tattoo on Jongup's hand. We have 999 as an angel number and if we twist that number 180 degrees, we'll get 666, the devil number. Isn't it match to the title track concept?? Angel (999) to Skydive (666). Purity turn to a bloody one.


That's all from me!



1 comments:

  1. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through my life weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how I could be transformed into a powerful person when I came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 

팬이예요~

이리야 팬~

About Me

Roses are reds, Violets are blue My name is Leereeya, and you're nugu? ^^

Meet The Author

You can call me Leereeya (red: illiya) I'm an easy going person, come from Bali - Indonesia :) My hobbies are listening to music, writing songs, and reading novels~ Feel free to talk with me ~