Search Chords


[VID] BAP 비에이피 - Skydive Acoustic Cover




After BTS, then Blackpink, GOT7 Japanese and now BAP..
I don't know how to breath anymore.. I'm dying of happiness~

The king is back~ Woohoo!
The song is so catchy and their music video jinjja daebak~
I hope they release a longer version of Skydive MV..
This is totally worth watching!

I'm glad this cover is finished early..
It took -hmmm.. about 5 hours to finish this very short cover..
Aaand sadly I must remake all of Yongguk's part..
Not because I didn't like it..
It's because I can't remember the melody he used in this song.. haha.. the melody is so unique, I still can't remember the way he rap his part even tough I tried hundred times.. -__-



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

팬이예요~

이리야 팬~

About Me

Roses are reds, Violets are blue My name is Leereeya, and you're nugu? ^^

Meet The Author

You can call me Leereeya (red: illiya) I'm an easy going person, come from Bali - Indonesia :) My hobbies are listening to music, writing songs, and reading novels~ Feel free to talk with me ~