Search Chords


[VID] Boy Sompob - ขอ (Kor) Love by Chance OST Acapella Indo Thai Eng Cover


Indo Thai Eng cover, because why not? wkwkwk
or should I say I confused to decide which language I have to use, ended up using all of it in my cover.. :p

I must say sorry because:
- I don't know how to speak Thai, all the Thai lyrics I used are based on deungdutjai website (link below).. I also made some twist based on my hearing, because the romaji didn't sounds the same like how the singer sing it.. so it might be (or must be) having so much error in pronunciation, sowry..
- This is my very first time to do acapella (and beatboxing), sorry if this vid messed up and kinda hurt your ears. wkwkwk

FUN FACT:
- This is definitely not a beatboxing, it's just a lips-clasping-trynna-make-some-beat XD
- me in the left corner, you can see I hold my cheeks in the end of this vid because producing beat is huuurt hahaha
- If you see closely, you'll see my crown head every time I tryin to dissapear from the screen wkwkwk.. dang this tall body can't help me hide like a ninja..
- the ending is not as long as the original one
- I need about 2-3days to render this 3mins video -____-
- I try my best to make Indo and eng translation as close as possible to the real lyrics
- It takes about one week to finally post this video, simply because I'm afraid nobody will like it wkwkwk
But  still I hope you enjoy this cover! :D

I had so much fun when covering this song :)
Thanks to deundutjai to provide this romanization lyrics!
http://deungdutjai.com/2018/08/11/kkorboy/
Spread some love to LBC~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

팬이예요~

이리야 팬~

About Me

Roses are reds, Violets are blue My name is Leereeya, and you're nugu? ^^

Meet The Author

You can call me Leereeya (red: illiya) I'm an easy going person, come from Bali - Indonesia :) My hobbies are listening to music, writing songs, and reading novels~ Feel free to talk with me ~