Search Chords


[VID] When a Kpop Fan tried to watch Thai BL.. Love by Chance ep 9 Reaction




What you expect from a newbie like me when watching a bed scene in BL series?
RIP my pure soul.

Hello there~ :)
In the prev vid, many of you request me to post a reaction of ep 9.
That's the reason why this vid exist.
Who else died when watching ep 9? :D

My notes:
- If you're underage, I don't think you can watch this video. Simply close this vid tab or else you'll end up like my vid thumbnail.. :) 
- This video is a combination of 1% editing skill, dolphin scream, a not so reacted reaction, and nonsense comments. I still confused why y'all still want to watch this vid srsly.
- How could I be this stupid? I didn't watch the official spot teaser for ep 9 from LBC youtube channel lol
- I just come home from a trip and suddenly I watch this ep. Can you imagine how shock I am?
- I should be careful and pray every time I watch this series. This series is full of surprise, my weak heart can't handle it~
- Ae and Pete.. Gosh.. Control ur hormone will ya?
- I can't stop grinning every time Tin and Can popped up on the screen
- I really waiting for Tum and Tar story. Seeing Tar struggle with his past made me saaaad :'( I have a bad feeling, did P'Thump behind his past?
- For non kpop fan, fyi strong power thankyou is BTS inside jokes :)

.
.
Hoho! I found this :D
Please watch this series from LBC official link. Don't worry, they provide eng subs for us international fans! :)
part 1/4: https://tv.line.me/embed/4178863
part 2/4: https://tv.line.me/embed/4178865
part 3/4: https://tv.line.me/embed/4178866
part 4/4: https://tv.line.me/embed/4178867

All the contents belong to LBC series. I didn't own anything.
This is the only thing I can do to support 'em.
Happy watching!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

팬이예요~

이리야 팬~

About Me

Roses are reds, Violets are blue My name is Leereeya, and you're nugu? ^^

Meet The Author

You can call me Leereeya (red: illiya) I'm an easy going person, come from Bali - Indonesia :) My hobbies are listening to music, writing songs, and reading novels~ Feel free to talk with me ~